Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Product Review of EcoDefense Pest Repeller

I was provided this product for free in exchange for my honest review. All opinions and images are my own. This post may contain affiliate links. Disclosure statement.

http://amzn.to/1R5HfYU
If you have ever had any issues with pests of any kind, you are well aware that the sprays or deterrents used usually are quite toxic to not only insects or pests, but to humans and animals also.  When I came across this Pest Repeller by EcoDefense, that is an all natural pest repellant, I had to give it a try.

It is not only scent free, which is extremely important for me since I have mcs, but it also is 100% organic.  This particular product from them repels not only rats and mice, but also deer, moles, gophers, squirrels, bats, chipmunks, rabbits, birds and other pests.

It states it is a scent and taste deterrent.  Now, personally, I can't smell a thing. Neither can anyone else in my family. It smells like water.....like nothing. The main ingredient listed on the bottle is Castor oil 75%, and other inert ingredients and water make up the other 25%.  I do not know what the other inert ingredients are, but according to the label, they are so low of a health risk, that they aren't even required to list them. They are EPA registration, MSDS, and FIFRA exempt (Federal insecticide, Fungicide, and Rodenticide Act).  The other thing I love about this product, is that it is made right here in the USA.  :)  I try to buy USA made when I can.

We live right next door to our grandparent's house.  Unfortunately, they have acquired an enormous amount of items in their home, on their porch, barn etc.  We've been helping them clear it out, and have come across some mice....living and dead.  They also have a raccoon that visits their porch every night because they leave a 32 gallon trash can out there without a lid. 

I've sprayed this EcoDefense Pest Repellant all around both of our houses, so as to keep the mice away from us as well, and sprayed their porch and barn also. You know what? We haven't encountered any more mice OR the raccoon so far.  It's been raining an awful lot here, so I've sprayed it twice a week, which it says to anyway for the first week if you have heavy infestations.

I happened to spot a yellow jacket coming out from under our siding in one area, and I sprayed it from quite a distance. That yellow jacket came right back out. He didn't go back in either, not while I was watching anyway. He seemed agitated, so I didn't stay long.  I was highly impressed with how far of a reach the squirt from this bottle can reach though! I sprayed the length of our house, from the side, and it reached the other end, and beyond. That's 16' or more. Perfect if you need to spray something, but don't want to have to get near it!

If you are looking for an organic pest repellant/varmint control, give this brand a try. So far, I am very impressed with it, and even moreso that it doesn't have toxic ingredients that will affect my nervous system, and it can be sprayed indoors as well as outdoors, on plants, vegetation, garden, flowers, vegetables and lawn safely.

If you'd like to read more about the product or what others have to say about it, click on the image above or below this post. This company also has a Money Back Guarantee. "Formulated by professional exterminators Eco Defense is guaranteed effective to work. Try 100% Risk-Free for 60 days and if you have not eliminated your pest problem we will refund 100% of your purchase. No questions asked." Nothing to lose with this company if it doesn't work for you. They stand behind their product 100%.If you are also interested in reviewing products for companies, please take a look at my other blog.  Thanks for stopping by!

http://amzn.to/1R5HfYU


4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved your blog page!!!The stuff that you have remarked up here is superbly wonderful and I vigorously thank you for the same...Business

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete